Protect Yourself from Negative Energies
Have you ever felt tired or drained after being in someone's company? Or felt heavy or nauseous after listening to someone else's problems? These are all signs of what is called "energy contamination." But you can eliminate or prevent energy contamination through the practice of "energetic hygiene," which is the PRANIC HEALING® practice of keeping your energy tank clean and full. Here are six easy ways of using energetic hygiene to protect yourself from dirty energy and even to cleanse yourself if your aura becomes dirty:
- After each healing session, always wash your hands with salt under running water. This is particularly important for massage therapists, healers and energy workers.
- Take a salt and water bath three times a week. Use one to three pounds of regular or sea salt (not Epsom salt) in lukewarm water. Salt extracts the diseased energies from your body and energy field. For added effectiveness, add 10 drops of lavender, 10 drops of tea tree, or 10 drops of eucalyptus essential oils (do not combine the three oils). These oils contain cleansing color pranas that help accelerate the purifying process. Do this before retiring at night because it will make you very relaxed. You may add bath oils to help moisturize the skin.
- Burn sandalwood incense or sage in your home and office to disintegrate the airborne stress and dirty energies.
- Chant "OM" while visualizing waves of brilliant liquid violet light pouring into your crown chakra and flushing out all impure energies through your whole body and out of your feet into the earth.
- For powerful protection, you can perform the following techniques every morning or as needed: Tap your crown chakra three times. Take three deep breaths. Visualize a brilliant violet ball of light in front of you. Then, imagine a miniature version of yourself walking into the ball of light and being completely surrounded by it. Verbally repeat three times: "To the Supreme Being and all the invisible helpers, thank you for creating a powerful shield around me, my aura and my chakras. In full faith, so be it!"
- Before retiring at night, visualize cords between other people and your solar plexus area (the soft spot in the space between the ribs and below the sternum). Using your dominant hand, make a karate chop motion with the intention of severing all negative and undesirable connections. There is no need to itemize each event unless there is a particular one that bothers you.
These powerful tools, taken from Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui's PRANIC HEALING® and PRANIC PSYCHIC SELF-DEFENSE® courses, are just some of the tools available to you to maintain a state of good health through energy hygiene.