Meditation for Self-Healing guided by Master Co
It look's like you don't have Adobe Flash Player installed. Get it now.
This is a Shorter version of Meditation on Twin Hearts with Self Healing
What is this Meditation:
The Meditation on Twin Hearts is a method used for gaining deep relaxation, eliminating stress, promoting health, increasing creativity and intelligence, and attaining inner happiness and fulfillment. It is practiced by millions of people worldwide and is a simple, natural, effortless technique. Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, an internationally known spiritual teacher and lecturer, introduced Meditation on Twin Hearts to the public for the first time in the 1980's.
Meditation on Twin hearts is based on the principle that some of the major energy centers or chakras are entry points or gateways to certain levels or horizons of consciousness. The Twin Hearts pertain to the heart and crown energy centers. The heart chakra is an energy center in front of a person's chest. It is the energy counterpart to the physical heart. The heart chakra is the center for compassion, joy, affection, consideration, mercy, and other higher refined emotions. The Crown energy center (also called the spiritual heart) located on the top of the head is the entry point to higher spiritual consciousness. To achieve illumination or cosmic consciousness, it is necessary to sufficiently activate the crown chakra. This can be done only when the heart chakra is sufficiently activated. Only by developing the higher refined emotions can one possibly experience divine love. When the crown center is highly developed, one experiences Divine Love and Oneness with All.
Blessing the earth with loving-kindness, peace and goodwill following the Meditation on Twin Hearts can be done individually or by a group as a form of world service.
Research and Scientific studies have been completed on the neurophysiological, psychological, sociological and psychospiritual effects of the Meditation on Twin Hearts. These studies have been conducted mostly in New York City, New York and in Bangalore, India.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS:
- There is a noticeable relaxation of the body, calming of the emotions and stillness of the mind.
- Regular practice of Meditation on Twin Hearts results in increasing contentment, happiness, inner peace and joy in life.
- There has been improved and enhancement of relationships with spouses, family members and co-workers.
- Meditation on Twin Hearts practitioners can hope to achieve Illumination and profound expansion of consciousness.
- Regular practitioners of MTH have increased sizes of chakras and auras making the energy body stronger and more dynamic.
- After practicing Meditation on Twin Hearts, Pranic Healers were noted to heal patients quicker than before and with amazing results.
- As a result of practicing MTH, one develops more clarity and sharpness of mind, as well as increased intuitive abilities.
In conjunction with Pranic Healing and SuperBrain Yoga, Meditation on Twin Hearts has also shown increased academic performance, athletic skills, behavioral functioning, improved memory and overall school and job performance.